Friday, January 31, 2014

"This I believe" Statements...

1. I believe that I am very tired and I need to figure out a way to get to bed earlier.
2. I believe that my children are the three most important blessings in my life. 
3. I believe that my feet are cold.
4. I believe that my connection with God is stronger than it has ever been.
5. I believe that going to college is a tool that will elevate my future. 
6. I believe that never in my life have I been in love like this
7. I believe my soul mate found me.
8. I believe we must teach our children by example, not instruction. 
9. I believe that my two-year-old son's legos will be the death of me!
10. I believe that I am missing someone right now.
11. I believe that you can not truly love another person without knowing love for yourself.
12. I believe that I am going to kick butt in this 13-week weight loss challenge and win $150!
13. I believe my mind just went blank.
14. I believe I am able to type pretty darn fast.
15. I believe I work tomorrow from 8am to 1pm.
16. I believe that my time is almost up.
17. I believe I am running out of things to say I believe about.
18. I believe it has now been ten minutes and my time is up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment