Friday, January 24, 2014

You want me to do what...

Ok, so I guess this is blogging. I have never read a blog, let alone written one of my own. To be honest, I am not thrilled with this requirement of my composition class. I am a fairly private person and I don't enjoy knowing that my personal thoughts are out there for just "anyone" to read. Heck, there are people I went to school with that I won't even friend on facebook, because I limit who gets to have a private view into MY personal life. It's called a "personal" life for a reason. Ok, I think I am done whining about it...

I do want to be a very successful student, so I am going to give every effort to embrace the things I am being asked to do. I am the student, not the teacher, so I know that there is more than likely a reason for my doing this that I might not understand. So, with that having been said, I made a new google account that isn't tied to my cell phone or anything else I hope...I don't know how those things all link up, so here I go...proceeding with caution.

No comments:

Post a Comment